Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Meek Mill makes homeless man do 20 push ups for 20 dollars

This video has caused 10.2K people to respond to this video with either comments that he is rich and can not help a homeless. Or that Rick Ross did not make him do push ups before signing with him. Now here is where I think I come to play with me being from Philadelphia Pa, we see many of things, I had encountered an homeless person on septa say that they do this for the fun of it and bring home $200 Dollars by the end of the night. I know this is not an big deal but to me he wanted to make it seem like the homeless was earning the money instead of just handing it to him like anyone else would do because sometimes the homeless people in philly are fiesty and have nasty attitudes. Because we never know what they are doing with the money rather its getting drugs or actually buying food, I seen someone buy food to give to an homeless person and they said I do not want your food I want your money so I can get my own stuff, which in my mind if your homeless you will take  a FREE meal and not be so picky. So no in my eyes he was not wrong because we never know if Meek Mill actually has money he is signed to a record label who could possible be taking 50 % of his money that he earns. Everyone always pays attention to when he is doing bad things but when he is donating back to schools in Philadelphia no one says anything, he has been through hell and back and as people from the City of Brotherly Love we should be supporting him no matter what.

Until we can support each other no one should be upset because nothing comes free in this world we all earn the respect we need and work for it. So just because they are homeless doesn't mean they can not find jobs or better yet why aren't we making it the mayor job to provide them with housing when the winter is here but instead they have to hide under bridges and be harassed by Police to move away because of people feel threaten when they are outside of the stores. Or why not have us come together to provide showers for them to use to wash up and look for jobs, we need better resources for the homesless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Me

Who I Am

Hello Bloggers,  Some of you might be coming to my page from either someone telling you about my page or just from a random search. I kn...