Saturday, September 9, 2017

Lincoln University of Pa Vs Lincoln University of Missouri

Good afternoon Honey Bee's,
Today is game day in Missouri its September 9, 2017 and 3:30pm. As we crunch down to the last hours before the game we all have the question that tonight's game should have the answer to. Which team is bringing home the win, both Lincoln University had already lost there first game of the season. Lincoln University of Pa lost to Cheyney University by 20-30 points left to catch up to. The game was the kicker it was the Battle of the first game on Cheyney campus to start off the mood on who will win the game this year. Last year Cheyney won to Lincoln with only gaining 2 points within the last minutes of the game.

So now let's get to Lincoln University of Missouri no I don't know much about them but here is what I am going to say, so far from looking at the football roster so far they lost the first game also against Langston which in some ways remind me us (Lincoln University of Pa) they lost by 16 points. So since we both lost our first games its hard to predict who will win the game tonight. Many of Lincoln University of Pa students said that they think Lincoln will do bad which to me is kind of bias because they are going off the team losing the first game. I am going to talk to some Lincoln Missouri students to see how they predict the game will go to see if they lost school spirit like our students did.


Stay tuned tonight for more results on the game. Trust me you won't be disappointed even if it doesn't go as planned.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Me

Who I Am

Hello Bloggers,  Some of you might be coming to my page from either someone telling you about my page or just from a random search. I kn...