Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Prom Drive Sponsorships


Hello my name is Bria Poole, I currently attend Lincoln University as a senior with a major in Mass Communication and Visual Arts. I am reaching out to find out more information on a sponsorship because I plan to have a prom drive to help high school students located in the Oxford, Philadelphia Pa area to be able to receive a free or affordable prom dress. Please feel free to contact me for more information I plan to start Fall 2017.

Please if you know companies I can contact send the my way I have reached out to 25 companies so far. This will be an huge event if I can receive help from brands that many of us spend money with everyday to help a high school student afford a prom dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Me

Who I Am

Hello Bloggers,  Some of you might be coming to my page from either someone telling you about my page or just from a random search. I kn...